Apparently, the clamouring of the overwhelming populace to enthrone leaders with justifiable humility and generosity has extensively towered the candidacy of Chief Joe Obinna Ogba for Ebonyi gubernatorial race.
As a keen monitor of his dispositions, these are his employable decorum that drives his relationship with people.
1.Sen. Ogba Seeks for the opinion of people around him and stand with the most popular and acceptable one before taking decision. This is to affirm his act as a democrat.
2. Sen. Ogba is one politician that will never discuss how to kill, beat or intimidate any one that disagrees with him. His word’s is always ” You may work with him or her tomorrow”
3. Sen Ogba’s application of forgiveness is like the relationship between the tongue and the teeth.
4. Ogba in use of words understands that every political position is ephemeral. He is guided by the moral that every public position is either timed by death or date.
5. Ogba will never tell You that he will deal with You. He will rather invest on amicable resolution of whatsoever dispute.
6. Ogba will never mandate or pay You to insult any human on his behalf.
7. If You want to sale Yourself cheap before Ogba, just go and gossip another person before him.
8. Ogba is a die-hard member of catholic church and can invest for the good of both catholic church and other denominations within sensible limit at all times.
9. Ogba dines with anybody around when he is using the dinning table.
10. Ogba is a rear breed of Nigerian politician that will never lock his residential gate or office entrance against visitors.
Ogba knows the value of any human being around him.
As often said, “the truth is like a Lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose, it will defend itself.”
In the words of St Bernard; Three most important virtues of any being is humility, humility and humility.
Like everyone of us, Sen Ogba is not perfect but has a rare breed demonstrations.
With his like as a state helmsman, Ebonyians will smile again.
*Alegu Mmaduabuchi Collins, a Public Affairs Analyst writes from Abakaliki.