The Law Students’ Society, Osun State University hereby invites scholarly contribution and submission to the 2nd edition of her Annual Journal in honour of Prof. Damilola Olawuyi, SAN.
In line with the objectives and reputation of the Journal being a resourceful legal authority and source with a constellation of contemporary legal issues and thoughts. Legal writers and scholars are once again
invited to submit original materials to further promote this objectives and boast the reputations.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The UNIOSUN Students Law Journal does not favour any specific theme or topic (as long as it is law-related). The papers must be well researched and original and as much as possible deal with contemporary legal issues, current legal thoughts or trends.
2. All papers must not have been published elsewhere. Papers that are published elsewhere after acceptance but before publication shall not be published.
3. All papers must state the title of the paper, brief personal details, email postal address on the first page
4. Citations must be in accordance with the National Association of Law Teachers (NALT) Uniform Citation Guide referencing style available at www.nalt.ng.org. Papers that do not conform to the preferred referencing style will not be accepted
5. All papers must be typed on A4 standard paper, with the body of the text complying with font: Times New Roman and font size 12 and footnotes complying with font size 10. All footnotes must be in the body of text.
6. The body of all papers must comply with line spacing 2.0. long quotes must comply with line spacing 1.5.
7. Only the full paper along with an abstract of not more than 300 words will be accepted with the paper follow later
8. All papers shall be a maximum of 10 pages long and a minimum of 5 pages in length. Shorter papers may not be accepted.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 25th April, 2022.
Submissions that do not conform with these guidelines shall be rejected or returned to the author for compliance as the case may be.
All submission shall be made to email@example.com
Ibikunle John – +234 813 301 0478
Mayomi Pamilerin – +234 903 574 9611
Yusuff Ganiyat – +234 903 347 3114