In the determined resolve of Mr Oluwatosin Olaniran who happens to be the President of the Law Students Society of the University of Osun and in furtherance of the LSS administration’s objectives of improving the legal writing and research skills of LSSites and providing opportunities to harness their full potentials. We are pleased to announce the maiden edition of Dr. Ayodele Oni Essay Competition for Uniosun Law Students.
Every LSSites are encouraged to make their submissions on the topic “A Constructive Appraisal of Regulatory Framework in Nigeria’s Power Sector: Challenges and Proposed Solutions”
Submission of entries closes on the 20th of November, 2021 and winners will be rewarded accordingly.
Winner – 20k +publication
1st Runner up – 15k
2nd Runner up – 10k
MODALITIES FOR DR AYODELE ONI ESSAY COMPETITION FOR UNIOSUN LAW STUDENTS
1) Submissions are open to only law students of the Osun State University
2) Essays must not be more than 1500 words (excluding references), double spaced, 12pt, Times New Roman.
3) Entrants are to adopt the OSCOLA Reference Format.
4) Entries must be submitted in PDF Format only.
5) Details of entrants must be on the first page and should include Name, Level, Email address and Phone number.
6) Plagiarized entries will be rejected
7) Entries must be received on or before 20th November, 2021
8) Interested and qualified applicants should send their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more enquiries, please contact: John Bukunmi Ibikunle (LSS Vice President) – +234 813 301 0478
Peter Ndubuisi Akpu is a Business Strategist, a philomath, a critical thinker, Public Affairs Analyst, and a blogger; studied Law differently at the Ebonyi State University and the Nigerian Law School.